The “PCA” stands for the Pocket Community Association.
The PCA’s mission is to promote a strong, vibrant, walkable, livable and safe community; to empower residents of our neighbourhood through community involvement; and to liaise with local officials and organizations on behalf of the Pocket community.
- To increase community engagement and connections between neighbours
- To be non-partisan and inclusive of diversity in the Pocket
- To engage members of the community in issues specific to the Pocket and Toronto-wide
- To participate in planning that affects the residents of the Pocket
- To foster a safe, secure community
- To enhance the beauty of the neighbourhood
- To promote development that reflects the values and character of the neighbourhood
- To be a credible, powerful, and representative voice for the Pocket
- To promote and foster ecological sustainability
For our full Constitution and By-Laws, click below: