Q: What can I do to avoid falling branches or trees?
•   Remove dead or dying branches/trees and bundle for pickup by City’s waste collection dept
•   Use a cable to hold up weak branches
•   Contact 311 and ask the City to trim the tree if it is in the front yard

Q: What do I do if tree roots break up my walkway?
A: Call 311